LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     20 April 2011

Lawyer referal Service

Is there any Lawyer Referal Service in Mumbai?  I have litigation going on in Mumbai High Court. I feel that the advocate at present handling my case is not compitant enough, I want to hire another knowledgeble lawyer. Case is property related. Please contact me at mukadam84@hotmail.com along with fee schedule thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     20 April 2011

Give a Details of your case then decided.

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     21 April 2011

My grand father formed a family trust. I am beneficiary of the trust having 1/3rd interest in the property. Trusties who are my cousins denies my rights  and not giving any accounts and carrying illegal acts hence I bring an action in the Mumbai High Court in 1998. I live in Canada and Canadian Citizen. I feel that my current advocate is not represent my case properely and only after extracting money from me without giving any statement of account or explanation of charges. I am 68 year old and my kids do not know Indian legal system. I have a family friend who is looking after the case. I want to appoint a advocate who is competent enough who knows Indian Trust Act, Hindu Succession Act and property laws to represent me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register