Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Private)     19 April 2011

How to get mobile phone location on a particular date

Dear Sir

Please advice me what is the procedure or how can i get the information that a particular phone was operated from which region of india on particular date.

I got some harrassment calls from two mobile numbers  and i have both the phone numbers with me register in my phone recieved list, i just want to know how to make sure whether it has been operated from UP or Kolkata on a particular date. or the call i received from both the numbers or one, was in particular region / state.

Can i ask my mobile phone company or where, i dont want any personal details of the two phone owners, just the locaiton.

Please advice me how to get this information and from where.

Thanks

Rohit

Learning

5 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     19 April 2011

by the survilance of that phone!

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     19 April 2011

Let me know the numbers I will tell you the service provider, and location/region  of number. There is a software in my phone. " MOBILE NUMBER LOCATER"

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     19 April 2011

Hi, Mr.Arvind,

Would you kindly enlighten the source from which such a Software can be downloaded please.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 April 2011

Arvind, I would like to know how to get that software, please let me know.

khushi53@gmail.com (khushi53@gmail.com)     20 April 2011

if someon1 is harrasing u and u want a detail of that person than you should 1st laudge complain against that person and than police will got to ur mob comapny and ask for detail this is the legal procedure... company wont allow you to give detail withouth the copy of FIR....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register