Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wish to hire Criminal Lawyer: False Affidavit Case

Dear Club members,

1. I am very impressed with the free flow of information, guidance, critquing, brain storming on this forum from legal proffessionals. There is some deep wisdom shared admist the legalese. Keep up the good job. 

2. I am here to seek advise and wish to pay for the services of the expert. If you post replies to my question, I will acknowledge but in all honesty, I wish to hire a Criminal attorney who can press charges and drive the case. 

3. Case summary:

- My Father in Law ( FIL) created a false affidavit saying his life is under threat by South Indian terrorists. This document, as I understand is on a legal stamp paper duly notarised.

- He then submitted this document to the United States immigration authorities to obtain political asylum

- My wife confessed to me that she had master minded this plan and that her father is not at fault.( aiding/abetting ? ) 

Place where the document was created: Chennai, Adambakkam

4. Questions:

(a)  Do I have a case - of any kind ?

(b)I wish to file charges against my FIL and my wife. Is it possible, if so , then how ? 

(c) My FIL is absconding but somewhere in Bangalore. My wife is in USA.

(i) Can I get a subpoena on my wife who is in USA and get her to appear in the court in India ? If she fails            to appear in court, then will the court make decision  in her absense, e.g case of aiding/abetting crime ?           Can I get an arrest warrant on her ?  

(ii) Can I get a searpch warrant to search my FIL residence to get copies of the false documents ? 

(iii) Can I get an arrest warrant on the FIL ? 

(iv) The FIL may be hiding in a place belonging to person A who has the knowlege of the crime. Can                    person A be considered to harbor fugitive after I file a criminal case on FIL.

(v) Can I get my wifes passport impounded after an arrest warrant is issued for her, if at all.

5. Please provide your replies in line or contact me directly in case you can handle this case. Please send me your phone and email.  I will interview you and send you a retainer fee. 

6. When you respond, please reply with the IPC sections and what your strategy will be to deal with the case. I would also like to know how much time it will take for you to get a file # and file the case. 

Thank you

Adam

Learning

1 Replies

Harsh (Advocate)     14 April 2011

Hello,
I would be able to assist in your case.
You can further contact me on harshmparekh@gmail.com
I am a practicing lawyer.
You can contact me on 9971780620. 
Regards,
Harsh Parekh