LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarita (no)     12 April 2011

help me

sir,my husbands family is very reachbut they are not good in behavior .they mentally torchered me at the end i file case 498 against them .i am working in a company .i have my daughter with me.my income is about 15000/- witch less then to maintain me and my child.

sir my husband is a lazy type man no property  in his name but one truck witch was baught by his father on his name.i file the case of maintenance .at court they produce a stamp paper .the agreement is that my husband is unable to pay the installment so my father in law was paid all the installment of the vehicle because the bank gave the loan behalf of his fathers property after that the truck transfers his fathers name.my husband say his income about 4000/- and he working as a office boy.

sir,i want to know are the detail of the bank statement of vehicle loan witch was my husband name is enough to prove his income.the installment amount is about 40000/- witch they said my father in law is paid the amount.

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

@sarita

His father is paying installment on behalf of husband it seems that the father is giving guarantee support..

If the husband dont give installment then legal proceeding will be started.

sir,i want to know are the detail of the bank statement of vehicle loan witch was my husband name is enough to prove his income?

No.

Your income is 15000/-which you think is very less to fulfil your and your daughter needs.

On the other hand you accept that husband is lazy (a lazy type man no property).He is unable to pay installment .If you fight 125 case you get nothing.His father sould not give maintainance on behalf your husband and on one day if judgment passed in favor you husband may be go to jail .

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 April 2011

It is the bounded duty of the husband to pay the maintenance, he cannot avoid paying the maintenance showing a reason that his father is paying the loan amount.

You can call the doucments from the bank by giving an application be fore the court to prove the income of your husband.  You can also call the income tax retruns which have produced by your husband while obtaining the loan to prove his income.

TELUGU SATYANARAYANA (ADVOCATE & TAX CONSULTANTS)     13 April 2011

u have filed only a criminal case ie 498a (harrasment). and u have not filed any maintenance case u/s 125 Crpc ! if u are asking for maintenance u are liable to prove ur husbands income ! if ur not proved the case may be dismissed. as per ur version ur earning 15000 pm. while u have ask maintenance for ur child only. because ur earining person. u are not eligible for maintenance while ur in employment.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 April 2011

@ Author

You are not eligible for maint. I differ to Ld. Rajoo medieval thoughts simple fact being now-a-days rich wife are bounded to pay maint. to their husbands if her income more. Even if you call documents it will show your FIL meeting installments as you yourself say in your brief so what is the point to follow advise of Ld. Rajoo which i suppose he made in haste.

2. You should thank yourself that your husband has not filed maint. against you till now.

3. I suggest to file a divorce case now that you have already filed S. 498a against his laziness...I mean you all ladies are inventive in thinking newer and newer definition of harassment under S. 498a IPC now a days.

4. You are a metro wife + earning 15 K so what is the need for your maint. here. For your child he will pay out of his 4 K and for that you are investing your 15 K into legal remedy which baffles me. 

2 Like

ASHOK KUMAR (executive)     18 April 2011

Respected  Sirs ,

1)       My  marriage  happened  in  19/3/2000 in Bhilai, dist-durg, chattisgarh  

2)       My  wife  left  my  house  Bhilai  in 2001 , she  went  her  parents  house  Vishakhapatnam.

3)       In  year  2001 i applied  for  diverse case in family court Durg .

4)       Sir, i am a steel plant employee.

5)       My  wife  put  sec 125 maintence case in  family court Visakhapatnam, in  year 2001, she  got maintence  Rs 450 from 2002 onwards  she  continusly  applied for enhancement  of maintence  in 2003 and 2004 and 2005 .

6)       In family court durg  i  got  exparty  decree in  30.10. 2004 and  after  8 month i  married  second wife  sarada.

7)       During  2005 when i  went  to attend  maintence case she put me a false dowry case 498 and police arrested me when i showed the diverse decree they quit me.

8)       Here  in durg family court  she applied to re open diverse case and my diverse decree was set a side in 2006.

9)       Immeditly  in  2006 she applied in section 9 case in family court Visakhapatnam  ,

During  this time  settlement  talks was going on and i was not attend the section9 case hence  section 9 is exparty  in her favour.

When  section 9 was her faveor  she  applied  the execution petition and then i joined the court  and given all documentary proof then her execution order was dismissed on the marrits i.e. surprssing the fact she obtainted  sec.9  decree.

10)   In  durg court divserce  case was going on she shows  section9 order copy  in year 2008 then  my lawer advised me you take back your diverse other wise  your diverse casewill be

Dismissed hence i not pressed my diverse case.

11)In  2008 and 2009 i went  in Visakhapatnam  family court for sec.125 and in December 2010 court ordered Rs 3000 maintence .

11)   In  December 2010 she put D.V.case in all my family members  my self, my father and mother and my two married sisters and my second wife.

12)   We went hyd.high court , court for quash the d.v.but court  ordered  that  no  stay only  appearance .

13)   At present  d.v. case is in enquiry stage .

Can i  again apply for diverse ?

Last  10 years  she is not with me how d.v.act  forec ed to me?

She was worked in E-seva from 2002 to  2008 but  i  donot have documentary proof, i applied in r.t.i.

She got maintenance under125 crpc and she availed railway pass in year 2007.

I have documentary proof from railway where her father add her name as a diverssee girl in 2007.

14)   Sir, if execution pititition order is dismissed  so the  section9 is waived or it is in force?

please help me how to comeout from d.v. act .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 April 2011

DO RTI, ASKING THE INCOME TAX PAID BY YOUR HUSBAND AND IN LAW. BOTHARE REQUIRED IN YOUR CASE.

DO RTI TO KNOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS OF THE LOAN IF IT IS A GOVT BANK.

my husband is unable to pay the installment so my father in law was paid all the installment of the vehicle because the bank gave the loan behalf of his fathers property after that the truck transfers his fathers name.my husband say his income about 4000/- and he working as a office boy.

---   THEY TRYING TO SUPPRESS THE INCOME. CLAIM AT COURT THAT THE IN LAW AND HUSBAND ARE  PART OF  A JOINT HINDU UNDEVIDED FAMILY.

MR ASHOK KUMAR IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR CASE IN A SEPERATE THREAD. IT IS FREE AND MORE PEOPLE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CASE.

MR ASHOK KUMAR IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR CASE IN A SEPERATE THREAD. IT IS FREE AND MORE PEOPLE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CASE.

In family court durg  i  got  exparty  decree in  30.10. 2004 and  after  8 month i  married  second wife  sarada.

----    WHETHER YOUR FIRST WIFE RECEIVED THE NOTICE OF DIVORCE CASE?

Here  in durg family court  she applied to re open diverse case and my diverse decree was set a side in 2006.

---    HOW IT IS SET ASIDE?

ON WHAT GROUND?

Can i  again apply for diverse ?

PERHAPS YOUR ADV GAVE YOU WRONG AND IMPROPER ADVICE.

YES YOU CAN.

Last  10 years  she is not with me how d.v.act  forec ed to me?

DV SHOULD NOT APPLICABLE ON YOU.

She was worked in E-seva from 2002 to  2008 but  i  donot have documentary proof, i applied in r.t.i.

She got maintenance under125 crpc and she availed railway pass in year 2007.

I have documentary proof from railway where her father add her name as a diverssee girl in 2007.

----   MOST IMP DOCUMENTS. USE IT WHEN NECESSARY.

PERHAPS YOUR FIL CHEATED THE RAILWAY CO. IS HE EMPLOYY THERE?

please help me how to comeout from d.v. act .

--- IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT YOU MUST COME OUT FROM THIS .

ONE MORE THING, AFTER SET ASIDE YOUR DIVORCE CASE JUDGMENT, YOUR SECOND MARRIAGE COME UNDER SEC 494 OF IPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register