Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Sopariwala (others)     06 April 2011

Property Issue

Good Evening

my father and uncle has some disputes since year 2000,during the time of dispute my grandfather did not wanted to give the equal share from his property to my uncle.

During the time of settlement in presence of our family members and relative it was decided to give some part of share from property to my uncle,this was also objected from my grandfather's end but still our family members and relatives made my grandfather agree to give away some part of share from the property to my uncle.During the time of settlement yes we had done a written comunication but that written comunication was done on a peice of plain paper the document on which this settlement was done was not authorised buy the legal advisors or lawyers.

Now all of a sudden my grandfather is willing to give some part of share to my uncle as all the settlement was done and in that settlement it was clearly mentioned that my uncle will not be given any share from the property post settlement.

this all property was belonging to my grandfather from which he is willing to give somepart of share of property to my uncle as my grandfather says he has not equally distributed the property during the time of settlement.

so now can my grandfather give some part of the property to my uncle????????   

Learning

6 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     07 April 2011

yes he can give anybody if it is self aquired.if it is inherited you uncle will get equal share.

Vickram Jaitha (Director)     08 April 2011

We own an apartment measuring 1470 sq feet approx. We bought it from the previous owner on or about June 2006. At the time of purchase we obtained a No Outstanding Certificate from Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) dated 11-September-2006 wherein it is stated, inter alia, "As on date, as per our records there is no outstanding amount due against the above mentioned assessee no. This payment status is valid upto 30-Sep-2006". There is note at the bottom of the letter wherein it states "However you will be liable to pay the outstanding dues, if any detected subsequently".

Now, we have received a demand notice from KMC for Rs 140000.00 approx which includes supplementary bill of Rs 50000.00 and interest of Rs 90000.00 for the period 1988 to 1998, all of which are supplemenatry bills. The previous owner states that they have not received any of the outstanding supplementary bills in the past. They are as surprized as we are.

Should we file a legal case against KMC? If yes, where - Tribunal or Consumer Court or High Court?

(a) Please advise what should we do in this matter?

(b) Who is liable for this payment - we or the previous owner?

Thank you in advance.

DanVictor (Agent)     08 April 2011

If you are looking for property we have a good real state appraisal to serve you. We help you to procure  property Issues  .You can get information on real estate properties as you contact us at free of cost.

Best Business Properties

Low Budget Property

ReaL Estate Brokeage

sanjay (logistic manager)     09 April 2011

Dear Sir

We are having a land near panvel  at karabebli village ,approx 250 acres,This was acquired under Ulc act and now it is under forest department

The original members ware five and now approximately 40 members ,My grand father and there 4 brothers  was having more land in addition to this land in panvel taluka .we have not yet taken the money from government ,on sat bara and ferfar the remarks is "pralambit",In other rights column my grand fathers name and other 5 remark is available,

With above information can you guide us how is the owner of this property ?Can we release this land ?can we sale or transfer this land?or how we can utilised this land ?

sanjay (logistic manager)     09 April 2011

Originally posted by :sanjay
"
Dear Sir

We are having a land near panvel  at karabebli village ,approx 250 acres,This was acquired under Ulc act and now it is under forest department

The original members ware five and now approximately 40 members ,.we have not yet taken the money from government ,on sat bara and ferfar the remarks is "pralambit",In other rights column my grand fathers name and other 5 remark is available,

With above information can you guide us how is the owner of this property ?Can we release this land ?can we sale or transfer this land?or how we can utilised this land ?
"

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     09 April 2011

does 7/12 contains private forest in other rights?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register