Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar272 (Unknown)     03 April 2011

Regarding Transfer of Title of Ownership

hello

My father Expired last month. We have 2 Flats in the same City. In 1 flat my mother is Joint Holder with my Father and in 2nd Flat there is no Nomination.

I have 2 Step Brothers & 2 Step Sisters out of them 1 Step brother had been legally put out by my father 20 years back . He had given a Straight Notice in Newspaper stating that he is no more part of the Family and has no rights over there same. No objection was taken by anyone over that Notice.

Now my concern is how to transfer both the Flats on my Mother's Name. Is is necessary to get NOC for both the Falts or for only the one with no Nomination & if i have to get a NOC should i get it from the rest of my 3 Siblings or i should also include the Brother who is legally no more part of the Family.

Please enlighten me on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

7 Replies

sachin katariya (advocate)     03 April 2011

Mr.

where are you residing if in maharshtra then diff. answer or not in mah then as follows;

you can file the Application before the City civil court / Civil judge senior division can get the heriship certificate/letter of administraion for the said flats in you mothers name the procedure is simple local advocate from you town can give you an idea about the same

ok

sagar272 (Unknown)     03 April 2011

i stay in Maharashtra Itself.

Thane District.

M a Bhanushali i think u too are the same.

sachin katariya (advocate)     04 April 2011

then wheather that appartment is formed co-op society if yes then go for nomination procedure without going in to the court for heirship as per Maharshtra Co-Operative socities act.1960

sagar272 (Unknown)     04 April 2011

nah but i didn notice the main Point

do i need to get a NOC from my Step brothers to get the ownership on my mothers name?

sagar272 (Unknown)     04 April 2011

its a society.

just tell me please what all procedures i have to do...about the NOC n stuff

Thanks in advance it would do me a lot of help

sagar272 (Unknown)     11 April 2011

sir please tell me do i compulsarily need to get NOC from my Step Brothers and sisters for the Transfer.

and what if i sell the Property after transffering the propertyto my mothers name without getting the NOC

can they still charge a case after the property doesnt exist?

sagar272 (Unknown)     11 April 2011

some one please tell me that is it compulsary to get NOC or no?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register