Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tina Mary (TC)     31 March 2011

Need help in Criminal case -Sec 498aThursday, 31 March, 2011

HI,

I have a elder brother of mine who got love marriage 4 yrs ago, since then his wife staying with us hardly for 3 months. My brother was living with her in her mother's place itself for 4 yrs. In the month of Dec 2009 both husband and wife can to my parents home as they has some quarrel between my sister in law's sister and her husband, who is also residing in girls place. My sister in law was in our place for 2 months and then left to her mother's place, since she was not able to cope up with our family.
She wants my brother to go back to her and stay in her mother's place as before, which my brother is not willing too. As he does want to go through all the humiliations again.
Now after a yr, my sister in law has lodged a complaint against all our family include me under sec 498a. she has alleged that we have been torturing her 500000 and also that she has given us 2.5 lakh in 2008, 1 lakh in 2009 and 50000 in 2010.

We have hired a lawyer and have applied for a Regular bail in Mayo hall court. The police people are torturing us big time as she has Local ML Nandish Reddy's influence. 

We are not financially strong and we are not able to afford the expenses. Do you any lawyer who would help us and also understand our condition too. 
I am not telling that we'll not pay him but would be able to do it slowly.

Please help us and guide us.

Learning

4 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     01 April 2011

For seeking such help from legal community you should mention where u r from and where the complaint is made against you only then, any advocate from that jurisdiction can come forward to help you.

Tina Mary (TC)     05 April 2011

we are from Bangalore and the case is with Mayo hall Court

stylistperson (Director)     06 April 2011

Here is the link that may help you little bit.

https://savefamily.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=1:latest-news&id=85:498A Survivors Guide Book&Itemid=50

Good Luck for the Bail.

Tina Mary (TC)     06 April 2011

Thank u very much we need that:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register