LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

parthiv (d)     19 March 2011

Wife wants to go to her father, how can I guard myself

my wife is staying with me (3+ yrs of marraige, no children). Every now and then for all these years she threatened me of going to her fathers.

Had couple of threatening in last couple of months from her & her father of filing 498 & such cases once she goes back.

in few days her parents are coming in the name of 'visit' (no direct communication to me, got to know that from my wife) & my wife seems to made up her mind to return with them.

what should be the correct way to let her go ? can I ask her or her parents for some documentary proof before taking her away, if yes what ? please give me direction, I belong to middle class with limited income & need to minimize my expenses every way possible.

thanks for replying in advance.

Learning

12 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 March 2011

Take the her own handwriting letter from her that she her self willfully going to his parents house.

I don't think such a letter is an admissible evidence. it can be considered as after thoughts but no concrete support one can expect. She is made written by force or under hostile env is the argument.

Deep (k)     19 March 2011

Start gathering all the evidence which you can prove that she deserted you without any reason.

Once your in-laws come to take her, record all the talkings you do with them. Record everything, request your wife to stay with you, request your in-laws and let them reply, you should record all the things. Recording should give an idea that you wanted her though she left with her parents without any proper reason or for silly reason. Keep collecting all the evidence/record asap, you got the time. Once she goes back file RCR, if you have proer evidence then it will help you a lot. Keep the evidence which can also prove you innocent. Try, don't worry........ All the best...... let other experts give you proper guidance......

Deep (k)     19 March 2011

it's difficult to get the letter from her, she will not write...........

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 March 2011

if she made up her mind, then there is no otherway, just contact an advvocate, file rcr after her desertation to you.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 March 2011

1. Love,love and just love with your truest and purest feelings. 2. Two people in love should always be two in number.Third person in between should never be welcomed.As it is wisely said two is company and three is crowd. 3. Believe that love is the only miracle which is binding your souls together.Let love bless you both.

thanks guys for all the suggestions... atleast now I am not feeling lonely & helpless.

I will record all conversations.

please excuse my ignorance, what is RCR ?

I spoke with a marraige counsellor/civil lawyer & he outrightly ruled out that letters/recordings can be admitted to court. I don't beleive that, is it true ? I know it can backfire but I will start doing so after 3 years now. will it still fall upon me ?

dear ramachary sir,

I have attempted every resort for these years , I think selfless thoughts must be reciprocated otherwise it dies ... like in me.

what is RCR ?

rcr means restitution of conjugal rights. this will give you a shield protection.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/blog/show_post.asp?blog_posts_id=464

Deep (k)     20 March 2011

Just keep the recordings.......... later you decide if it is useful or not or you want to use or not.........

Decide a good mediator, good personality and a honest person, from you family or relative....... inform each and everything to him........ and ask him that you will call in case of any urgency...... let him explain your wife and in-laws when they are leaving...... still if she leaves you can show that you did all from your side to save your marriage........ hire an honest lawyer and RCR can do the further........ that's all you can do from your side....... you do your things and don't woryy....... let's God decide then.......

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     20 March 2011

deep is very right, collect electronic audio and video evidence against her. record all telephonic conversation and also record their visit in video format  secretly, this will help u avoid criminal cases conviction.also make them accept u hold no gold/assets of theirs/that lady (your wife at present)  and never made any demands, make them say it from their own mouth.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register