LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasa rao pachava (Manager)     18 March 2011

LAND Documents

My grand father has two brothers(joint family in ANDHRA PRADESH) ,my grand father is the eldest hence he has maintaned the family bussiness,  he has purchased a land 432 sq yards of land later after problem between the brothers in joint family they have divided and land is shared as 3 parts . every thing is fine till here problem is land is purchased in year around 1930-40  from  a farmer , there is no written documents regarding the same,  but land is in custody of the family, brothers shared the land but none of them registered there piece of land, my grand father experired in 60's,  after these remaining two brother along with one relative has joined as partner in near by rice mill where they have given there land to them  and took partnership(no document). rice mill management has constructed wall leaving my grand father share and along with corner piece  total 150 sqyards of land , after expiry of grand father , grand monther has constructed  grandfathers tomb there in 1963 since then every year on his expiry date we go there and take his blessing , later she expired we have built her tomb beside my grand father.. now problem is rice mill ownership has sold the land to one person who has removed his boundary walls and  trying to demolish the tombs and occupy this 150 sq yards also,

how can we get  this land ownership rights along with documents

so please suggest the necessary  

Point to be remembered is

1. Land has no documents,  2. No tax paid till time  3. No survey numbers known  4. Not mentioned as boundary in the ricemill registration documents.

Strength

1.Tombs availble in the same place., 2. person who has sold the land to rice mill is still availble and positive. 3. there s is a scope to retrive my grand mother letter (velunama) to family advocate in which she has mentioned the land .

Please suggest the necessary

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

contact 2 my mobile number 9177200441

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register