Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k n singh (na)     17 March 2011

invalid nominee

Dear Sir/Madam

I want your legal help urgently.

I am herewith mentioning my problem details  :-

My son was 35 years  and working in Govt. of India organization .

He got married in July 2008. After 4 months of his marriage he is missing  ( since Decemeber 2008).

Actually my son’s wife is involved in his missing. My son was become victim of  his wife’s conspiracy.

He was murdered by her and her associates. But lack of proof I could not proove my son’s murder.

Because she always threatens me and my all family members that she will murder me and my family if I take any step against her.

During 4 months of my son’s marriage period his wife enrolled her name in his all official record (like nominee in my  son’s official record, and purchased a flat in navi Mumbai  in joint name of himself  & his wife etc. )

After 10 months of  my son’s missing she remarried  with a person in a reputed mandir trust and enjoying her married life with her 2nd husband.

Now the current situation is  my son’s dept. is searching her to give all  compensation of my son.

I have written  a letter to his dept.  mentioning that though my son is still missing  his wife  got re married (and I have produced her 2nd marriage certificate). Hence being  an aggrieved father and alternate nominee my son’s compensation should be given to me. But his dept gave a deaf ear towards me and searching  his wife for award his compensation.

Please give me proper legal opinion :- What step should I take so that her nominee status become invalid and I will become beneficiary of my son ?

Please guide me

Regards,

K N Singh\Mumbai

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 March 2011

If your son's wife is nominee for the monetary benefits of your son, she cannot claim entire amount.  For this you file a suit for injunction against the orginization as not to release the amount to your daughter in law.  Before filing the suit you have to issue to notice to dept., u/s 80 of CPC  and  then file a suit.  For details contact your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register