Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (clerk)     15 March 2011

Written statement to be given to consumer court. please help

Hi,

I need to submit a written statement to ghaziabad consumer court tommorow during the hearing of my case against the builder. I want to achive the following through th e written statement.

1) Inform the court that builder has not payed penalty since i approached the court and pray that the court instructs the builder to pay the dues.

2)Inform the court that builder is not recieving the dues from me on account of my flat and pray that the court instructs the builder to do the same and give me receipts of the payment.

3) Inform the court that the builder is not giving clear cut timeframe of posession of flat and pray that the court instructs the builder to give me clear cut information in written.

I have come with the following contenet please advise if it is fit. the hearing tommorow is on account of the injunction case where the court will hear the builder's argument. The interim injunction was granted and now the court will hear from builder why the order should be vacated.

Consumer court Ghaziabad

Between

Me

And

builder

WRITTEN STATEMENT FILED BY COMPLAINANT

1)      The attitude of the builder towards me since the time this case was filed in the hon’ court has changed for the worse.

2)      The builder has stopped the payment of penalty due on account of delay in possession since January 2011.

3)      The builder is not receiving the dues from me on account of my flat and hence not allowing me to complete my contractual obligation.

4)      The builder is not giving information on timelines of possession of my flat.

It is hereby prayed that the Hon’ court instructs the builder to

1)      pay the penalty starting from January 2011.

2)      Receive the remaining dues from me on account of my flat.

3)      Give unambiguous information on timelines of possession of my flat.

Learning

3 Replies

Nadarajan (Others)     15 March 2011

Dear Mahesh,

Your problem is in the similiar lines of mine.

Kindly let me know What is the Interim Injuction given by the Court. I am just keen to know about it as my prob is also more or less similiar to yours.

Nadraj

Please read the facts of my case here.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Builder-not-paying-penalty-witholding-information-on-status-32853.asp

please can any lawyer bother to respond.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register