LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Maintainance...

After my 3yrs of marriage,wife filed 498 and I filed RCR for which she filed MC claiming 20k maitaincance...

I earn 50k and if she is also working and earning 50k.What would  be the maintainace i may need to pay?

I have the proof of project plan sent to her Email by her lead in which she was assigned to perform tasks with the project durations mentioned.Are these proofs enough to prove her wrong statements in MC petition that she is not working...??

Learning

6 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     11 March 2011

ALSO COLEECT documentary/electronic PROOFS OF HER WORKING AND ask court to INITAITE CONTEMpt .

(Guest)

Can i ask the Honourable Judge directly to intitiate Contemt of Court by submititng these evidences?

(Guest)

Do u have kids from this marriage?

(Guest)

If your wife is earning 50K and you both are Hindu, she cannot claim maintanence. Do you have a proof for the same. If your wife is getting 50000 which means that her total income per annum is 6 Lacs. So you can request the court to ask her to show her IT Return.

Court can take a conginizence suo moto on contempt  but if court is not taking the same, you will have to file contempt application in teh court. You need to fix the Court fee os Rs. 5 on that Application.

The proofs which you have discussed will not lead to contempt.  Has she filled a worng affidavit declaring her salary. If yes this will be taken as contempt of court.

(Guest)

By GOD's grace we dont have any Kids...It's just a stay of 40days together with many problems

BASKARAN S (president)     13 March 2011

IN GENERALLY, WORKING WOMEN CANNOT CLAIM MAINTENANCE ,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register