Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

n.srivastava (officer)     25 February 2011

pay protection

sir,

i was a short service commissioned medical officer in the army.  After completing my short service period that is 5 years of service , in the sixth year   (i.e the extension period )  i applied for a job in a central governemnt autonomas institute and got selected through an open interview basis. After receving call for interview i  also applied for an no objection certificate from army headquarters so that i could attend the interview, but it was delayed , therefore i took written permission from the local army unit to attend the interview.  After getting selected for the post  i put up my papers for release for the purposes of joining another job, which was granted to me.

I got my release from army on the 10th of december 2008 and joined the new post on the 11th december 2008 i.e without any break. within one month of joining the new service i applied for the counting of my past army service and re-fixation of my pay. My past service has been counted and i have submitted the entire graguaty which i recived from army with the organization. But my pay protection is still pending.

i would like to know that wether i am entitled for any  pay protection wether in form of basic pay protection or simply increment on the basis of length of army service.

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     26 February 2011

Your new post is fresh appointment and the previous one was a contract for five years. Therefore, the  pay protection is not admissible as per rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register