Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailesh (technical associate)     16 February 2011

Please Suggest..

hi,
 i just want to share my experience

my father is living in property from 40 years since 1951 and my father's grandfather has done a registered WILL of self acquired property to the younger son(my father's chacha ji) and said we are licensee as my grandfather died.

This is totally ridiculous. How the f**k this can be done to a person who is having no father and at age of 15 years.

My father lived in so pressure as my Chacha ji family is very big being 4 legal heirs and leaving aside to us.

Now we have only 1 plea i.e. adverse possession

Now What you guys think?

Learning

3 Replies

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     17 February 2011

Dear,

If any person does anything in his self acquired property, being only legal heirs and using the word like " This is totally ridiculous. How the f**k this can be done to a person who is having no father and at age of 15 years." will not help your cause.

The only option available by using Adverse Possession is available with you and if you take my opinion in this regard, you or your father should go for it.

Thanks & Regards,

shailesh (technical associate)     17 February 2011

Kindly let me know about how to show hostile possession???

Awni Ranjan (Online Corporate Trainer )     17 February 2011

Self acquired property can be disposed off in any manner the owner deems fit provided he is of sound mind & health and the will is properly made out and registered. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register