LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arshi (sse)     14 February 2011

Society Trransfer issue

I brought a flat in miraroad. When I purchased this flat at that time society was not formed and builder was not doing society transfer and said that  after formation of society I should take transfer from them. Seller and I agreed to this. Now 1 year after purchase of flat society is formed and seller is creating nusaince and not  signing on tranfer document. Also above this society accountant and society are not doing my society transfer and asking me to get the signature. If some can give me suggetion on  this it wuld be great help how to proceed on this.

Learning

5 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     15 February 2011

The document is registered in registrar office, if, yes, so u writing about transfer of the said flat and if society not transfer the said flat u give a application and attach a documents.    

Arshi (sse)     15 February 2011

Thank you very much for reply..

I did pay stamp duty and registration in registeration office.... Issue is that when I purchased flat society was not formed and owner agreed to sign on society transfer document after society was formed. Now after society formation he is denying to sign society transfer document and society is not accepting application and saying I have to get sign on those document as in the list provided by builder name is of seller...

I want to know is it mandatory or necessary to get sign of seller on society transfer form ....

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     16 February 2011

When u registered a documents so please read the documents in documents the para is write that "If in feture the society is formed my developer/owner/vendor the purchaser is agree to became a member of the said society."

OR

U says that when document registered the society is not formed by Owner / Vendor.  

Arshi (sse)     16 February 2011

When flat was registered society was not formed by builder.

Arshi (sse)     16 February 2011

Thanks for reply ...

When flat was registered society was not formed by builder.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register