LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonia (Sr. Doctor)     14 February 2011

To annulment 1 week Marriage

I was in affair from past 10 yrs. As i also want to marry with him.

My family opposes this marriage and do a strong emotional drama in front of me. My mother got hospitalized falsley. they do the engagment to other guy.

Before this marriage took place, I convince other guy  and his family to whom i was getting married by my parent not to marriage.( I did not tell tem about my affai and wish to marry him)

They agree and ask my parents that both groom & bride do not want to marry, so we are cancelling this engagment. That Guy's cousin sister is get married to my cousin brother 5 yr back having 3 yr baby.

This all happens before 2 days of marriage. On the same day my family blacmailed them if they refuse to

this marriage, then they will divorce their cousin daughter.

On this ground, forcefully this marrige happened without both groom & bride wish.

Now, I do not want to continue this marriage, here are more concern to me also

1. - I am fear to get killed by my parents, so i do not want to live with my parents.

2. - I do not believe that my said husband will give mutual concsent for this due to his sister problem

3. - We do not get physically intercource

4.- Can this marriage get nullfy.

5. - What should i do to nullfy by my own efforts

Learning

3 Replies

manjit kalra (system eng)     14 February 2011

u are a senior doctor? cant believe , its shameful that u got married under pressure. now if u dont rise u have to follow consequences.

pramod (lawyer)     15 February 2011

you can't ask for divorce for your own wrongs.

you have to understand ur husband, u hav no allegation

towards him.

meet a counsellor and solve the mental issues and start gud life

minaz dandhala (lawyer)     17 February 2011

Your marriage can be annuled under sec.12 of hindu marriage act 1955 (clause1(b) ) if you can prove that your concent was obtained by fraud or undu influence or coercion. Court may pass decree of nullity even within 1week of marriage.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register