Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     10 February 2011

Save Me From Her Evil Plan

Hello!

I filed divorce case 7 months ago on cruelty grounds. Wife threw package of 406+498a+Sec 24+DV etc in retaliation. Fortunately no one cud harm me or cud gave her heartily delight amongst these weapons.

Now in frustration, she has planned to ruin my life in another way. She has worn mask of ABLA NAARI who has abandoned all her relatives to live wid the aggrieved husband. Cases still in court, she is mounting social pressure to accept her in my life again, after so much of trouble to my family & me. No chance of compromise from my side. What is the most effective way to prevent her from forcibly entering my residence & workplace? Her family supporting her adventures from behind-curtain.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

no way to prevent her.She will get residence order under DV act as u have not got divorce decree yet.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 February 2011

@ Author,

Simple steps if you can (digest) needs to be taken;

Step 1: File an injunction Application not to disturb you in your Office under life and liberty clause. Citation you know better than me instantly, hai ki nahi….

Step 2: Detach yourself from your ‘ordinarily residence and family members’ and take a place on rent for you and your srimati ji’s stay.

Step 3: File an Application in Court with Affidavit of rented residence and take her back and install her in this rented premises.

Step 4: Install in this rented ‘shared household’ 24 Hrs. CCTV Camera for your ‘protection’ and for her ‘protection’ hand in hand take her to a nearest PS and file a joint Application to ‘protect’ her from her husband. Take a stamped receiving from PS and give original to her and retain Xerox copy with you in your office.

Above steps only when you are self convinced and I quote you “that she is in frustration’ otherwise round robins are as follows;

Step 0: Contest the case if there is truth in either spouse versions no matter what hurdles come in between why say ‘she has not harmed me till date – infact all these are what bhai mere…...

Step 00: Renounce materialistic world and become a certified sadhu and let cases go a natural early end legally it is written in The Act and for facing IPC Section when you have renounced then what you care about hard bed of some prison given to understand the conviction rate of under 2% pan India.

Step 000: Rejoin materialistic pleasures world once no more cases to face by doing a “shudhi kriya kand’ at Haridwar.

Step 0000:
Have faith in the NGO you are attached to as sound advise do come from them on preserving Men’s Rights.

2 Like

Rajeev Singh (Law Student)     11 February 2011

Well you have filed for divorce that too on cruelty , so she needs to show some cruelty na, it is obvious that you are facing these packages.

Your wife will get Residence order, you cannot stop her, moreover you cannot have divorce till she agrees. She can ask for mediation as many times she wants. You cannot force her to get divorce, whether you live with her or not, she will provided a shelter home , i mean you will have to provide her that.

Well that CCTV camera etc stuff is too funny, do not try such foolish things, because installing cameras where a female is reciding is something illegal, i mean one cannot intrude into privacy specially of a woman, you will land up into jail. so better avoid such fimly ideas.

3 Like

Ambika (NA)     11 February 2011

You will be a wonderful advocate Rajeev Ji....

1 Like

(Guest)

I agree with Rajeev ji . 

You cannot stop her , she will get residence order.

And for divorce till the time she doen't agree you will have to continue with the case, and she can ask any many mediations & n number of counselling sessions .

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     11 February 2011

agree with tajobindia first advise .

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     14 February 2011

Hello! Thanx for replies

I clear more needed points. She is earning hand. I remained separate from my parents right from begining (except for 1st 10 days post-marriage). Our separation took place at a rented house only.

In interim- DV orders she has been denied residential rights by the court. Child also in my custody, so no financial relief for her in DV.

In this case, I think injuntion motion will work. My questions are:

1) In injunction weapon double edjed? May it backfire?

2) Any law howsoever twisted, may direct me to live wid her b4 divorce issue is finalized?

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     27 March 2011

Hello!

Came to forum after a long break.

Query still in want of replies!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register