LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj Kumar (Manager)     10 February 2011

Mutual Divorce

Hi I m from Bangalore and I m married for 02 yrs and now my wife seeks divorce stating we dont have understanding. we have decided that we wil go for Mutual divorce .Need to contact good lawyer to process our divorce. Also need to know wat are the charges to process the divorce and also how much time it take to finish entire procedure.

Anuj Kumar

Learning

9 Replies

Suni (A.M-HR)     10 February 2011

Hi Anuj,

Try to settle your life , Hope u guys are not understnaidng the value of marrige .

Dont spoil ur family life,leave ur ego and make ur life happy as u have seen the old people how they have made there life peacefull.

Regards

Anuj Kumar (Manager)     10 February 2011

Hi Suni,

Thanks for your suggestions . I tried all possible things but nothing could work out . My wife just wants divorce beyond on that she does not want to listen anything. May be i could not become a good husband.

Any lawyer please help me with the legal procedure and charges for Mutual divorce

Hi ,

If u want i can speak to ur wife and before that , would like to speak to u.

Will share the Lawyer number also who will support u for that mutual consent .

But again if i can save ur home .I will be happy , as u know its difficult to make a home and easy to spoil.

Please share your number along with mail id .

Regards

Suni

Hi Anuj,

You can ask the Advocate to prepare a mutual divorce papaer where all the conditions has to be mentioned properly.You will get the divorce with in 6 months .If the other party is agree.

Regards

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     11 February 2011

NOT WITHIN 6 MONTHS

2ND DATE OF HEARIN WILL BE THE AFTER IMMIDATLY 6 MONTHS

Anuj Kumar (Manager)     11 February 2011

Hi ,

Thanks for your concern. I have been going through 2 - 3 marriage counselor , aprt from that i also tried convincing her emotionally but nothing could work out , I personally dont want divorce but my wife is sure she does not want to stay wid me.......so left wid no other options but to go for Mutual divorce.....you may call me on 9243198231.

Now God can only save my marriage.

Abhinaya (Assistant manager)     14 February 2011

Hi Anuj,

Pls do not go 4 divorce.its total pain 2 live with.pls talk with sm1 who can really help.If u wish i can even talk 2 ur wife.am working in chennai and i also no hw hard it ll be 4 a woman.i can def help ur wife understand things.dnt think divorce will be d solution.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     14 February 2011

IF your wife is hell bent on divorce and if you don't have kids or other unfinished business then...Go for MCD................make divorce peition full proof and part ways amicably

Anuj Kumar (Manager)     14 February 2011

Thanks Abhi . But now nothing can be done already we are in touch with marriage counsellor but nothing could work out .

If you wish to speak to my wife please conatct me on 09243198231.

Anuj Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register