Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh (FLCL)     08 February 2011

non payment of salary

Dear sir/madam,

I joined as night CMO in JK Medical college on 22 June 2010.  i wsa promised to give a salary of Rs 25000 PM and was told to perform night duty on every alternate day from 9pm to 9am. I continued to work there till 31st July 2010. Meanwhile, i have also performed 3 extra night duties.I have asked for the appointment letter many a times but it was not given. I have submitted resignation through proper channel and continued to work till 31 jul 10 as per their request.   Although, i have the joining as well as relieving letter from them. I have approached them many a times but till date not a single rupee is paid to me for my working from 22 june to 31 jul 2010.

please guide me.

thanks & regards

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2011

The employer is duty bound to supply the terms of appointment/appointment letter and to keep a copy of the received and accepted copy in record.

Usually in job contract there is notice period and notice pay in case of seperation.

You are facing the situation since you do not have copy of appointment letter ( apparently it was not issued to you) and F&F showing the amounts payable to you and recoverable from you.

Since appointment letter with all terms and conditions was not supplied to you you can protest if they show any deduction.

You may submit  letter stating all facts under acknowledgment to the principle officer of your establishment and demand your dues paybale to you as per your calculation within say 15 days.

Since it is medical College then you can find out the min. salary payable to position of CMO.

You can demand salary structure accepted by you under your original signatures.

You may check if any structure is mentioned in joining letter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register