Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b satyanarayana (AREA MANAGER)     31 January 2011

legal hirer certificate

Dear Sir,

My father was an private employee and has died in 1997 in hyderabd and we ahve a property in hyderabad in chaitanyapuri itis an idependence house and my mother also died in 2008, and i have 4 sistersa nd all are married , my 3rd sister is a divorsee and got married  in the year 1986(aug/10th) and she have two childrens one is is son and oanother is doughter , she is presently  staying /occupying my fathers property since last 15 years and i am staying in my own flat taken on loan.

my two elder sisters married in 1977 and 79 and my 4th sister got married in 1988.

I am the only son and o have my wife and two doughters (minors)

Now willing to sell of the property i would like to know how much share i can get out of this and if i have to distribute how much i can distribute to my sisters.

how to get the legal hirer certificate and who will be the legal hirer , shall i need to mention my sisters name in the legal hirer application m and how long will it take time to get the same.

I am also an private employee and i donot have any other source of income to take care of my family.

pl suggest how to proceed,  my 3rd sister doenot ant to leave th house without getting any settlement to her

pl advise

Learning

1 Replies

b satyanarayana (AREA MANAGER)     04 February 2011

Dear sir,

can i get any reply for my said qustion please......?????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register