LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalji (M.O)     30 January 2011

buying and selling land in kutch

hey! how is the process to sell land in kutch gujarat?

i am a foreigner wanting to sell a piece of land i own in kutch...

kindly let me know asap........

Learning

6 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     30 January 2011

Hello Kutchi Madu.

There are number of Agencies on website, most of them from Bhuj. Where is your land located in Kutch ? The procedure for sale of land in most of Indian States is almost similar depending on the location i.e. Gram Panchayat (Rural) or City (Urban). The Agencies will give you more information on the matter including the best deal that you can have from the market based on the preveailing rates.

Lalji (M.O)     30 January 2011

ok thanx mr boda

any reliable agencies u know of?

niranjan (civil practice)     30 January 2011

If you want to sell agriculture land in that case your revenue records need tobe verified.If it is non-agr.land ,plot or house it can be sold as usual.  Secondly if you want to sell agr.land,you cannot sell that land to non-agriculturist.I am also interested about the agencies of Bhuj on websites.

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     31 January 2011

Dear Laljibhai,

it will be inappropriate on my part to put any agency's name using this platform, besides, I do not know any particular agency in Bhuj, as such, therefore, I will humbly suggest you to search the website.

NITIN SATRA (manager)     23 March 2011

my aunt, age -80 is having 3 acre of agricultural land in Kutch-Gujrat. She is married but does not have any children. her husband also died. She is residing with us. She wants to trf agrcultural land to my mothers name. However my mother is not a farmer nor she hold any agri land anywhere in india.

So wat are the ways she can have the agri land trf in her name .....pls advice.

Kutch Guide (Partner)     28 January 2012

My Self Govind Dafada, Document Writer in ANJAR City, Kutch District.

KutchGuide.Com

I think i help you for any solution of LEGAL Work in Govt. Sectors

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register