LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     29 January 2011

Proof for working wife

My friend is going through DV. Now her wife has filed for maintaineance. She is working for a retail shop and earning around 10,000/-P.M..What all proofs are required to show she is working. My friend has a 7 year old daughter she is with my friend.

Learning

6 Replies

Self service (None)     29 January 2011

Any one of these:

1. Income Tax returns

2.Payslips

3.Statement of salary account

4.Some Id of company /paper shows she is employed

OR if nothing from above:

request court to summon manager/supervisor of retail store with her salary record

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     30 January 2011

if nothing from above get a video recording of her working there with a spy camera.

Sunil Patil (Engg)     31 January 2011

Hi,

If a bank statment were to be produced from indepent confidential sources, which shows the transactions of the employer depositing a monthly salary in the wife's account, will it stand in court? Is there any possibility that a counter charge can be put by the wife saying bank stament obtained has destroyed her private confidentional matter to her bank and file a reverse case?

Please do respond.

Thanks.

harsh pratap singh (sseef)     10 March 2012

Dear Sir,

Have you filed the bank statement?

what is the outcome? evev i m having her bank statement but not yet deicded to file it

Sunil Patil (Engg)     10 March 2012

Hi,

See my reply in a earlier post today. You should be able to handle the issue with those ideas. Let me know if it works or we can get some new ideas.

Thanks.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2012

Why dead threads are being revived.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register