Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeep (airmen)     29 January 2011

joining another government job

Respected sirs,

I am a central government employee with indian Airforce since last 3 years. last month i had dissmissal from servce because ofabsent without leave for period of 3 months 

Now I have been selected for another  government job in state bank of india .Can i join  

I would like to know whether these punishments will have any effect on my new assignment/career.

Request response please....sir,

regards,

Learning

2 Replies

GUDAKESH KUMAR (LAW OFFICER)     29 January 2011

Kindly check your dismissal order, if the same is a mere termination of service with no further conditions imposed, you have no worries in joining new assignment, however if the order is of dismissal from services of armed forces, you should inform your new employers before joining, also in the bio-data form for interview with SBI hope you would have informed about the current status of your employment with armed forces.

1 Like

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     01 February 2011

No, it will make no effect. Moreover, termination on account of absence is not a serious nature of misconduct which may be a bar on employment with another employer. However, I advise to check the advertisement for recruitment of new post, whether there was any clause to show the reason for leaving of previous employment. If is not, there is no need to worry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register