Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milind Wanage (Senior Manager)     28 January 2011

Land in Pawna dam project

Hi,

I intend to buy small plot near Lonavala outskirt (approximate 14 km from proper lonavala). Exact location is near Pawna Lake. This land is coming under " Pawna Project" and as per GR, name on 7/12 extract will remain unchanged and be in name of original owner.

However, in all other relevant documents like agreement (Kharedi Khat), Property card etc my name will appear. This land is coming under Gram Panchayat and necessary changes will also be done in their records also. 

Request your expert advice on following.

• Is it feasible to buy such land? What are chances of amendment in GR in such case?
  • If Yes, What type of construction I can do there? And what how much?
  • What type of documents I need to verify before procuring this lands?
  • How to check or avoid being cheated by land owner if he/she already sell same land to someone else?
  • How to ensure nil encumbrance and to have peaceful and vacant possession

Thanks in advance....regards

Learning

15 Replies

Jonathan D (Practising Advocate)     28 March 2011

Would suggest that you get in touch with a local lawyer/architect... since quite a lot of the land has been acquired for the Pavana project. If the land has not been released then its definitely not possible to purchase the same.  Again you need to check if the Irrigation Department markers, which show the Full Utilisation Level.. No construction is permitted within 100 metres of such markers... Again the FSI, I guess is around 0.5, check for Forest Land also.

A lot of agents conceal these facts and the buyer ends up getting cheated. If you need the names of a reliable local architect, I can suggest the same.

1 Like

Rohan S (Owner)     05 September 2011

Is it possible to get the land released from Pawna Project. If yes then can you suggest any agent who can do this.

Rohan S (Owner)     27 September 2011

Is it possible to get the land released from Pawna Project. If yes then can you suggest any agent who can do this.

Jonathan D (Practising Advocate)     27 September 2011

PM me ur email address. Will give u a number
1 Like

Aakeel Retiwalla (VP)     23 October 2011

Hi,

Can you mail me the details too at aakeelr@gmail.com. Appreciate your help.

swapnil (arch)     27 November 2011

Hi there!!

Plz...can you mail me the details of architect, lawyer and land releasing agent.

Jonathan D (Practising Advocate)     27 November 2011

Pls drop me a mail, ill send u the details

swapnil (arch)     27 November 2011

Thanks for the number.

Do you have a lawyer's number in that area.

Regards,

Swapnil

jinesh jain (Country Head)     19 March 2012

Originally posted by :Milind Wanage
"
hi jonatha, pls can you give me the no of any lawyer at pawna. i have the same issue. my email id is jinesh1976@rediffmail.com
"

Jonathan D (Practising Advocate)     19 March 2012

You can contact Adv. Khaladkar. +919028639807. Give him my reference Adv. Jonathan D'sylva

Rohan S (Owner)     19 March 2012

Has anybody's Land been released from Pawna Dam Project till date.

patrick coutinho (COO)     15 July 2012

HI Jonathan, Camr accross your post on Pavna. I am planing to purchase a plot of land in Pavna for a commercial villas project.
I need help and guidance on document verification. i e visited lonavala many times, and found that there are Too many people in Lonavala have too many opinions. however none of them are experts, willing to provide a report on their letterheads.

I need an expert who can provide an expert and legal opinion on whether i can go ahead with purchase and the project.

land is 40 acres most of it on a hill but extending into the pavna river.

can you help out ? please call on 9769460364.

many thanks & regards

Patrick COutinho

Vishalsharma01 (Partner)     23 August 2012

Hi Jonathan,

I have a similar query regarding land stuck in the "Pawna Project". There are a lot of cheats and unscrupulous elements floating around in Pawna regarding sale of land. Could you please let me know of a local lawyer and an agent who could get the land stuck in Pawna Project cleared?

Regards,

Vishal

Rohitraj Jha (ass.manager)     02 June 2014

Hii Jonathan I m having the same problem I also want to release the plot from pavna project accquation so pls help me out revdekarnayan@yahoo.in. 9673515420 Nayan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register