Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar Reddy (Manager)     24 January 2011

My Divorces Wife Captured my Purchased House Plz Help me

Sir,
I won the case of my divorse on the Crulty Basis from Durg (C.G.). Then she applied to the HC, Bilaspur, again i won that case. But before filling the case of divorce one day i was not in home at that time my ex-wife entered my house by breaking the lock, At that time i have given coplaint to the Police also at that she entered in my house she kept my allitems & my valuable docments also. But Police has just given me 155 letter then i put complaint on the sec.200 to the court then that case was registered against my ex- wife & my in laws also. That case is going on.
Nw, when i won the case of divorce she is not ready to give me my purchased house nor she is ready to give my valuable items, I got divorced decrre from April.
So please suggest me how can i get my house & she is residing in my house & i am paying the EMI for that house so can i get any legal help for getting the money as rent from April & she can vaccate my house easily & i get my house easily.
Plz reply soon, i am very much in problem.

Ajay Kumar Reddy

Raipur

Chhattishgarh

Learning

2 Replies

PS Dviwedi (DGM & Head of Law Deptt)     24 January 2011

Dear Ajay 

To get ur house back from ur ex wife approach the police authorities of distt to get the property bunder her possession evicted  by process of law. PS Dviwedi

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     26 January 2011

hello Mr. reddy

in what sections cognizance have been taken in ur complaint case provide me ur entire information and i will suggest u how to vaccate ur house easly. mail me at disputesolvers@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register