LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar Reddy (Manager)     24 January 2011

Help on 498A

In my case My wife has given Affidavit has submitted with her complaint application. In my 498A case is actually it is revengeful action. I have applied Divorce case due to harassment I have applied divorce on the basis of cruelty. At that time i was not in home and she has broken the lock & entered in my purchased home. I have given complaint to Police that my wife is entered in my house forcefully; She is not ready to give me my valuable items and documents also. But Police has given me 155 letter, in that letter police has mentioned that she is not ready to give any documents & items also.
Then applied one complaint case IPC406 under sec. 200, That case is registered against my wife & their parents. Court has given the “Jamanati Warrant” against them and it is received on 7th May 2008 by them. Then she has given the application of 498A against me & my parents. Their parents and she has done criminal conspiracy, they have attacked by 498A and legally terrified me and my parents.
In this application one affidavit has given that is notarified Seal & sign by Notary on 9th may 2008 from Raipur but my wife has signed on 22nd May 2008. In two places she has not signed but one place she has signed, She has written two lines by hand written on that affidavit but Notary has not seal and sign on that hand written matter. My case is registered on Durg which is 48 Km far away from the Raipur (C.G.)
When we have taken the evidence of my wife we asked at which date u have taken the Notary Seal and sign on the affidavit, she told that it is on 22nd May 2008, At which place she has notrified this affidavit then she told that it is on Durg, Court only and she told that on that day Notary has come from Raipur to Durg. When we have showed her that affidavit then she changed her version that affidavit seal and signed on 9th May 2008, It is signed in Raipur when we showed that the place it is verified on Raipur then she changed her version. In this affidavit she has mentioned that one of her supporter evidence (Rashmi Chauhan) has also given one complaint letter to the Police against me. She is accepted in front of Judge. When Rashmi Chauhan has come at that time we asked same qu. With her then she denied that she has not given any complaint letter to Police against me. In that affidavit she is also mentioned that on 9th May 2008 one application has given to the SSP, Durg. First she accepted that one application has given but when we showed that the complaint letter which is attached with affidavit the date is 22nd May 2008. Then she was telling I don’t know where it is? I have taken out the RTI report from SSP, Durg any complaint letter was given by my wife on dated 9th May 2008. They have replied no complaint letter has received from SSP office or SSP. When I/o (Lady Inspector who investigate) has come for giving the evidence when we asked whether this affidavit submitted by u, then at that time has told yes. Then we asked have u checked each & every documents also Then she told yes. Have u checked the affidavit then she told yes. Then we asked in this affidavit notarify on 9th may 2008 then where is the complaint letter of 9th may 2008. Then she told only this application & along with affidavit my wife has given her. Then we asked when u verified and u checked properly and u have seen the 9th May 2008 seal & sign by Notary then u have taken out the letter of 9th may then she denied.
I have applied 340CRPC against my wife under sec. 191, 192,193, 195 and 467.
My qu. Is :-
1. That affidavit, is false, mistaken & tampered also. Tampering because she has written two lines without permission of Notary & Notary has not signed on that hand written lines. So above section is perfect or any other section of 340crpc is for false evidence, false affidavit and tempered affidavit. There is chance of getting the punishment to her (My wife).
2. In this evidence it is also cleared that I/o has done some wrongful action against me. She has not followed norms & investigation properly also. Weather she will get punishment for her careless duty? Under which section i will apply for her then she will get punishment on this matter.
3. DPO (Divisional Public Prosecutor) has submitted this case infront of the Judge and he has not told to the Judge the abnormalities of the paper, he has not done his duty honestly. Then how he will punish for his act & carless for job. Otherwise may be possibility we will discharge immediately when the case was submitted infront of the Judge. So please suggest how he will get Punishment under which section?
4. Notary has also not done his work honestly, in first glance that we can under that this affidavit is seal and signed but my wife is not present or she has taken blank affidavit from Notary, then how he will get punishment on this matter. He has not followed any law then under which section he will get punishment & How he will get punishment?
5. My Parents and my wife has done criminal conspiracy against me and my parents, because when My Father in law has given the evidence that time he accepted that there was no Dowry demand from our side before marriage and after marriage also. Then we asked u got Jamanti warrant under section IPC 406 on 7th may then he accepted and he told that when I received that warrant I feel very much bad. Mean after telling by this it is cleared that they have taken revenge from me & my parents by their criminal conspiracy and for legally terrified to us they have given the application and used 498A against us. So how they will punish for that please suggest me.
I will be very much thankful if all experts give me suggestion on this matter because Police has arrested me & they have handcuffs me, they forced me to walk upto court when i have not done any mistake or nothing no physical abused no mental tortured to her but she tortured to me & I got divorced from Family Court, Durg. Then she applied appeal to HC also, again I was won there. So U think for my defame, attack on me and my parents prestige so my humbly request when all the system is corrupt then why they will not get punishment and may be it is possible by your valuable suggestion only.

Ajay Kumar Reddy
Raipur
Chhattishgarh

Learning

2 Replies

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     26 January 2011

Mr. ajay

It is a very long story and i think u r very frustrated at this moment u please tell me what remedy u have want, u can move the high court for quashing or if u r dissatified with PP u can file a petition U/S 302 ( 2 ) of the Cr.p.c. for seeking permission for coducting the prosecution evidence through own or through private counsel, see the citation J.K. International V/S State ( 2001 ) 3 SCC page No. 462, if the court thinks that the cause of justice would be served better the court would generally grant such permission. if u want any other help please mail me at disputesolvers@gmail.com

Ajay Kumar Reddy (Manager)     27 January 2011

Respected Sir,

My story is long because it is now in complition stage, on 01/02/2011, I am going for the giving the evidence under sec. 315. Then it will go for Final Discution then Judgement also. At this time I am not frustrated, But I know that I have not taken single paise as on Dowary or I have not given any Physical & Mental Harassement. But she has tortutred me, which i have proved in Divorce case that she is cruel lady. I got the divorce from Family court.  But due to the system of law  that i have gone to this case, I have  enclosed herewith check the application of 498A & affidavit, which is given by my ex-wife.
I want help from your's valuable suggestion then I can punish them:-
My ex-wife that she misguide the Police and given the false affidavit, false evidance on court and tempring on the Affidavit. ( At Which Sec. & If any Citation then please provide)
To the Police (I/O), who has not done proper investigation and follow the law. But she(I/O) has handcuff me and forced me to walk with handcuff. In evidence of I/o has told about Handcuff that i forget that weather i have used handcuff to me or not. ( At Which Sec. & If any Citation then please provide)
Notary, who has signed on 9/05/2008 & my ex-wife signed on affidavit and application on 22/05/2008, it is blunder of Notary. So ( At Which Sec. & If any Citation then please provide).
Prosecution has submitted infront of Judge after checking the all documents, it means DPO has to check all the documents, He has not done his duty, May be if he has given this information to the judge then this case will not sustain for charge also.
So I have fight this case because i know abt the Lacuna of my case, then i feel that if i will go for the fast trial then i can get the truth behind of this matter. By your help i can punish them so please provide me help.
Sir, i want to say one more thing that if i aquittal from the case that is not important for me and I know that i have not done anything wrong then who has done punishable work for me then by your help i want to do this. I am enthusiastically waiting for your's mail.

Ajay Kumar Reddy

Raipur

Chhattsigarh

94255 56519

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register