Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

y Nandkumar (Network )     09 January 2011

Case against Investment

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me that as per my friend request and suggestion i invest near about 1.5 Lakh in co.But after a three /four month that co .sealed by governmnet .There is no any reply from co or any concern person of that co.In mean time my friend is also not co operating in this.While investing my money my friend's suggested them that put name of him on my file so he will get money from company as a commission.after few months commisssion check deposited to my friend account.I know all this but now he avoiding me.I want my invested money back n for that process i need help............Can i file case against my friend n co..I don't know much more abt that co only address and contacts are with me but right now all these are not in work.So waitng for your  best reply on this.

Learning

2 Replies

syed2024 (finance)     11 January 2011

People all over the world are looking into the world of credit card processing online. This is because the credit card processing online is usually faster, easier, and offers unique features to its traditional counterpart. However, there are compromises about online credit card processing considered.People in all corners of the globe are looking into the world of credit card processing online. This is because the credit card processing online is usually faster, easier, and offers unique features to its traditional counterpart. However, there are tradeoffs in terms of handling credit card online to be considered.

Credit card processing

Paul T. (Cal State)     14 September 2011

I have a question about truck accidents. I need a lawyer for a semi truck accident. It wasn't my fault! Who can I trust? I looked around online and found several sites with lawyers who specialize in truck accidents (such as interstateaccidents.com/). Any advice on finding a lawyer online? Thanks!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register