LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Well Wisher (analyst)     03 January 2011

Cheated in the name of partner ship

Hi , I am Naveen Kumar i own a commercial complex in hyderabad i am currently having 2 issues with same person.

1)Got cheated in partnership : I lease a buidling to a tenant who was holding a bar resturent business, he offered me to pay 50% of the partner ship amount and take partner ship i paid him 25 lack in cash and 11 lack the deposite of the building was also a part of my investment so total 36 lack. to get 50% partner ship.After paying the amount the tenant never lifted my phone and never signing the agreement for partner ship i took care of the business for 1 month all the money earned by business was spent for personal usage the amount going to banks were disappering as all accounts were in his name. I had only proof payments are a receipt of 25 lack he gave to me for the payment i paid him and after struggling 6 month he gave me a a cheque as security to remove me from the partnership.

Now he does not pay my money as promised in 1 year and fights for all small issues , so if i go legally can i win the case or still i may have troubles need some experts advise and a advocate from chandanag ,miyapur kukatpally area.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register