Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam (SM)     17 December 2010

Mutual Divorce

Hi

My wife and me have decided to take a mutual divorce our marriage was in Nov 2009 and we got it registered in March 2010, how can I take divorce and will be from 1 year from date of marriage or date of registration of marriage.

Learning

9 Replies

B.R.MANIKANDAN (ADVOCATE)     17 December 2010

simply suppress u r registration.

Sorry can't understand

Can I take a divorce now or should I have to wait till March 2011 to file the ppetition in Court

Can I take divorce now or should I have to wait till March 2011 to file the petition

B.R.MANIKANDAN (ADVOCATE)     17 December 2010

1 year will be  calculated from nov 2009 to till date.donot calculate from the date of registration .so just use u r marriage invitation .

Adv B.B.Gambhir #9814820602 (advocate)     18 December 2010

Brother as per Section 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act 1955, One year separation is required for seeking divorce by mutual consent not one year from date of marriage.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     19 December 2010

you can fil a divoce petition along with a dispence with petition to dispence with for the notice and time for six month  time

kranthi (retainer advocate)     30 December 2010

u can file divorce petition, if u have proof of marrige in 2009 i.e marriege invitation card, the receipt of kalyan madap/ temple as u have taken for rent

kranthi (retainer advocate)     30 December 2010

u can file divorce petition, if u have proof of marrige in 2009 i.e marriege invitation card, the receipt of kalyan madap/ temple as u have taken for rent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register