LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya kiran (SE)     17 December 2010

Misuse of 498a - Media Coverage

Be cautious before marrying..498a can be misused at various levels...Check this link for media coverage..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/search?q=Section%20498a%20of%20the%20IPC

I guess every man has to take a training on how to come out from False 498a cases(deep sh**) before marriage..Opinions are welcome..

Learning

9 Replies

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     17 December 2010

And every woman should be trained to protect their legitimate rights and seek remedies against different dimensions of violence they may face in their married lives (or live in relationships) or in her natal home, if she decides not to get married. 

In fact,  every girl child and woman should  know the legal remedies to fight against different manifestation of violence not only in their marital,  but also in their natal homes ( including forced marriages,  crushing their will to get educated  and have independent career, participation in family business/occupation; exclusion from natal  property and land rights( the law provides for equal right, but their are ways to circumvent it by way of wills and gift deeds in the name of sons) including right on agricultural land and share in the family business. 

akash (marketting)     17 December 2010

the law must be reviewed as there is a great misuse of this law all over the country.................

womens harass men and old family members by misusing this type of laws. people all over the countyr is being impriosened imposing the misuse of the law............ i request the honorable judges to immediately put a stop to arresting in this law............results will be seen immediately in the whole country.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 December 2010

not only in their marital,  but also in their natal homes ( including forced marriages,  crushing their will to get educated  and have independent career, participation in family business/occupation;

- exactly. thanks.

"exclusion from natal  property and land rights"

- WHY?

THERE SHOULD BE A ON LINE TRAINING FOR YOUNG BOYS FOR LEGAL SELF DEFENCE.

" i request the honorable judges to immediately put a stop to arresting in this law"

NOBODY IS THERE TO HERE YOU.

LACK OF MOVEMENT IS THE ONLY REASON FOR SUCH INJUSTICES.

ACTUAL POWER HOLD BY THE PARLIAMENT, AND NOBODY ELSE.

PERLIAMENT IS A DEAF AND BLIND INSTITUTION TO PEOPLE'S CRY.

(Guest)

It is responsibility of society to protect woman... men are stronger

Sanket Sharma (AM)     22 December 2010

In Many cases Judges are involved directly or indirectly, They are the most correpted and injustice governament servents, & which is the sad part of this country

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     22 December 2010

Dear Group Members,

Somebody is saying that Male should know about misuse of 498a & someothers says that females should know rights to protect herself. But No BODY is saying to live life peaceful, with love & harmony, develop understanding for each other. Develop patient, belongings, and respect for each other. If all this taught then most of the Indian family can be saved. More & more child life can be save & there future can be developed properly so that in future our esteemed country India will get qualified man power.

Why always in all the discussion everybody writes all this I don’t know. I’m really sorry members.

Hari (pp)     14 March 2011

Dear Jayesh,

India will get peace, if all the women who filed false 498a case be hanged/jailed.

I am a victim of false 498a case.

Anyways I am at the verge and incase if i dont get justice from Indian courts then I will definetely leave India for ever. "Till date I felt proud to be born in this land where Gandhi is born, now I feel ashmed to be born in this country where there are stupid laws who harass the innocent"

Sorry to say like this"Mother india"...this is a land of unscrupulous wifes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register