LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     10 December 2010

CONSTITUTION

"What is remedy against the corrupt Supreme Court  of India in the Constitution of india." A letter Petition dated 28-08-2010 was sent through email . Thereafter an application under RTI Act 2005 was sent to the CPIO ,Supreme Court Of India, The reply is as under ,..........

" No action could be taken on your email dated 28-08-2010 since the contempt petion has alreeady been dismised ."

The reveiw petition was also dismised on the fake grounds corruptly .Where i should go for recovery of my losses due to the corruption of the Supreme court of India ?

PRAYER

WHEREFORE, it is most respectfully prayed to this forum members may kindly be pleased  to suggest me to recover my losses ..

Raj Kishore Vaish

09807952137

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Better you post here the letter petition dated 28.08.2010, contempt petition which was dismissed and your RTI application so that it will be easy for everyone to give proper opinion in the matter. 

If you feel so the same can also be sent to DRF's email so we can come together on confident channel.

Right now I can say that; THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY.

and, RIGHT THING ON RIGHT WAY EVER REACH THE TARGET.

and YES, EQUAL WILL POWER IS NEEDED.

1 Like

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     10 December 2010

Try to find out the reason for dismissal before blaming.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     10 December 2010

CORRECTION

1- IN LINE 7  IN PLACE OF "REVEIW PETITION" READ "REVEIW CONTEMPT PETITION D.NO. 14832 OF 1998.

2- IN LINE 5AFTER "CONTEMPT PETITION " ADD(CIVIL) NO. 203 OF 1996.It is to be noted hear that this Petition was disposed of not dismissed .

Dear Ram(DRF) ,

The question is only ......

"What is remedy against the corrupt Supreme Court of India in the Constitution of India.?"  for the prayer stated above.

Under RTI  the question was ......

Wheather the letter Petition sent on Dt. 28-08-2010 through email has been accepted or rejected ?If accepted then kindly fix or tell the date of hearing.

To: supremecourt@nic.in; hcbom.mah@nic.in; hcourt@tn.nic.in; h-asm@nic.in; agcghc.cg@nic.in; hckerala@nic.in; delhihighcourt@nic.in; computer@allahabadhighcourt.in; computer_lko@allahabadhighcourt.in; yedhulaprakash@gmail.com; presidentofindia@rb.nic.in; pkp.shreyaskar@nic.in; coldewan@gmail.com; support@corruptionmonitor.com

Subject: LEtter Petition

Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 06:18:02 +0000

To,

The Chief Justice Of India & other Judges

The Supreme Court Of India , All High Court ,

India .

Subject : Letter Petition

Respected Sir/Madam

With due respect it is submitted to your Hon'er that kindly solve the following ,which is pending since 29-03-1996 (date of order passed by the Supreme Court of India , In the matter Contempt Petition (Civil) No. 203 of 1996. The full fact are being sent to you all for your kind consideration as attachment.

"WHAT IS REMEDY AGAINST THE CORRUPT SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA?"

plz. take Immidiate action because no body can be punished due to the above noted matter .

Awaiting for instant action to save the nation .

Your's Faithfully

Raj Kishore Vaish

118, choubey tola ,sitapur U.P.

Note : For,

To,

The Chief Justice & Others Judges (Bench Dealing The Matter Of Mr. Kasab terrorist )

Bombay High Court

DEar Sir ,

Kindly consider the Supreme Court Judgement while Deciding the matter of the Mr. Kasab Terrorist .He may be terrorist for other nation but in india ,he i is not terrorist as per above noted judgemement .

Raj kishore Vaish

118 choubey tola, sitapur U.P.

Kindly note i am unable to upload the files but iam trying to write complete matter to prove my contention.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 December 2010

my petition at supreme court not available by the concerned section.

i am not getting any reply from the supreme court against my letter, in this matter.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     13 December 2010

Dear Arup Ji,

We have already barked about the matter every where ..The motive of this thread is only that the recovery of losses due to the corruption of  Supreme Court . thus , now I want recover my losses . I don't want recovery of charecter of nation . Every thing is money in this country .

I could remember a song which was sing by mehmood on screen ," Bap bada na bhya subse bada rupaya,"

"Bhada me jaye desh"

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     15 December 2010

Dear Arup ji ,

plz. send a copy of letter as stated above .

vmrajkishore@live.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register