LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

veenzar (Advocate)     20 November 2010

Barkhagate : Now media is forming cartels

Open magazine has recently exposed Barkha Dutt from NDTV and Vir Sanghvi from Hindustan Times of planting stories, lobbying and power broking by releasing transcriptts of there conversation with niira radia .

Barkha dutt responded by saying 

"barkha dutt – Smear campaign astounding. Onus on Open and Outlook to prove quid-pro quo of any kind, before villifying individuals and their work"

Full transcriptt can be found in this link

Learning

1 Replies

~~~~~Rahim (Entrepreneur)     20 November 2010

I have been reading Open Magazine since its first print and absolutely love it. I have seen plenty of Documentaries of how Journalism has been taken for a ride by motives and agendas. The body language of our oops "Your News Channel" appals me for it shouts and shouts lies enough of the times along with their paid "Experts" who have contracts with big media house to give their 'optimised and fair insight' over the night's agenda.

How many Robert Fisk is there in India and World Media News Reporting business?

Just go through how Fox News have made this idea of trivilizing the core issues and not asking the 'Why' question rather than going to 'What and Where' rhetoric.

Indian news channel and to some extent Print media have sold themselves to the Advertisers and brain-wash the common person and to some extent to edcated folks too, to accpet all the rubbish and crap cming out of the s*xy and model news reporters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register