Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit verma (engg)     16 November 2010

information regading divorce

Hello Everyone,

I got married with my wife 1.5 years back. she left my house 8 month back. After she left i tried so much to let her back. But her parents are not let it happen. because i have a love marriage in arya samaj mandir.

I have some question to ask.

1. I had no conversation with my wife for last 6 months or so. sometime she send me message that she is filling a case for divorce but dints done. when i called her she is not attending my call. i have no idea where she has gone & now even i am not intresting in knowing it.  my question is if she continued doing it & will get married somewhere again. then what will i do.

2. i dont want to apply for the divorce first. as she is 8 months elder than me & she left the house with her own will. i want her to do that.

I am not in a hurry.

suppose after 6month or 1 year i want to apply for divorce. how can i proceed.

or am i doing right not applying for divorce now.

Thanks in anticipation.

Learning

5 Replies

deorexking (doctor)     16 November 2010

hi young man the way u have given the story makes me feel like some were ur wrong bcoz ur saying that their parents r not allowing her to live with u but not sheis saying, i think they did not allowed u for the love marriage right but still both got married .talk personally once with ur wife keep in mind ego should be out of life. i think  loss and win policy works in family i hope ur dispute go u wil lead happy life

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 November 2010

Trace her from the mobile number from which you are receiving the message.  If you want to go for divorce , for this avilable ground is only desertion. 

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     17 November 2010

Rajeev Sir, the ground of desertion is available only after two years of desertion. And then, by the facts i strongly feel the need of counselling either from elders or from any other institution before he takes any legal recourse.

rohit verma (engg)     17 November 2010

dear deorexking

Sitting there & saying you are wrong is very easy. when her parents are not ready. she is the 1 who force me to marriage. fine i love her tooo.

when she left house. she left it with her own will. but her parents played a trick there. instead of solving the problem they ensure her let it happen.

I was the  1 who always tried her back but she always said wrong words to me.

every person is having a problem in their family lifes. but leaving home for such problem is foolishness.

if ur wife dosent make food for ur parents & if u said her to do that in private & u got the answer i will not do. ur mother will do.

& if little words exchange between us on this & she left the house.

who is on fault.....

u can make 1 person understand how many times.

i have heard this lot of time. small fight my wife dialogue is i am leaving. my parents are saying me to leave u.

i know that i am not wrong. if she dont want to live me than its her choice.

thanks & regard's,

Lord Krsna (Student)     17 November 2010

Apply for RCR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register