Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Kumar (Student)     12 November 2010

TRADEMARK AGENT

Dear Experts,

How to become a registered Trademark agent? when im going through the rules as per trademarks rule 151, its mentioned the an interview should be attended before the registrar.

What kind of interview it will be? which kind of questions they may ask? When can one apply for the Registration?

Please guide me.

Thank you

Learning

5 Replies

SANJAY CHANDRAKANT KAPSE (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT - MUMBAI)     20 November 2010

I am also interested in come to know.. all releavent informations about the same.

Lakshmi Narayana (IPR Consultant /Trademark Agent )     26 November 2010

Dear professional colleagues to become a Trademark Agent certain qualifications has to be satisfied which are prescribed under The Act and the Rules made thereunder.

For Advocates and Company Secretaries they have to Submit Form  TMA-1 along with additional documents required by the Registry and have to pay prescribed fee (approximately Rs. 3000/ I think ) along with TMA-1.

for others they have to appear for the TMA Examination and have to pass in it and have to clear teh Interview too. the Interview is purely on the Trademarks Act, 1999 and Trademarks Rules .............

For more information you can visit www.patentoffice.nic.in

Regards

Originally posted by :Lakshmi Narayana
"
Dear professional colleagues to become a Trademark Agent statutory  qualifications have to be satisfied which are prescribed under The Act and the Rules made thereunder. here I am giving brief regarding your need................

For Advocates and Company Secretaries they have to Submit Form  TMA-1 along with additional documents required by the Registry and have to pay prescribed fee (approximately Rs. 3000/ I think ) along with TMA-1.

for others they have to appear for the TMA Examination and have to pass in it and have to clear teh Interview too. the Interview is purely on the Trademarks Act, 1999 and Trademarks Rules .............

Regards

"

Originally posted by :Lakshmi Narayana
"
Dear professional colleagues to become a Trademark Agent statutory  qualifications have to be satisfied which are prescribed under The Act and the Rules made thereunder.

Regards

"

Please ignore the first answer in it some errors occurred. I want to edit the answer it is appearing repeatedly.....

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register