Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandhya Shetye (Admininstration Executive)     29 October 2010

Releiving letter

Hi,

I am a software developer and i got job in a mnc as per my appointment letter i have given my current company 1 months time for my replacement. But the company is not ready to give me releiving letter as they are very happy with my work and are not ready to leave me, but i don't want to miss this chance of joining the mnc so please help me in this as per employment act.

I have sent my resignation to the all concern and my MD through mail as our MD is always out of station for various works. help me in this

Learning

2 Replies

Pathikrit Naha (DGM - HR & ADMIN)     29 October 2010

Please send resignation letter th'  registered post with A/D . Wait till that ( notice period as mentioned in appointment letter ) period & join new organisation.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 October 2010

As advised by the learned member send your notice of resignation mentioning date of notice and one month period from date of submission , referring to the concerned term in your appointment letter , and address it to your appointing authority and MD.You may mention that you have already supplied the notice of resignation by email dated ..... addressed to ......with a copy to ......for processing the same .You may ask to whom you are advised to submit the company property under receipt, if any with you including I. card visiting cards etc. You may mention that you have not been supplied with the acknowledgment of your notice by email  dated ....till date and ask the company to supply you the receipt.

Maintain cordial relationship you have built with your work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register