LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (expert)     15 October 2010

police is not going to put FIR against a public servent

i hv an agreement by the tender process with a govt dept on rs100 nonjudicial stemp to work.i hv a work order for same and that work was done by me. but dept make my payment to an unauthorised person to get some unlawfull money aginst my agreement. like this the dept make some double or excess payment to same person by check. now police is not going to put FIR against govt officer class2 who is responsible to done this criminal act.i have also inform to top police authority on distric and devision level, it is more the 15 days has been passed today to put application, kindly advice me

Learning

6 Replies

aman kumar (SUPERVISER)     15 October 2010

you can registerdy  F I R Your case through civil  court !

USE RTI against department  for payment !

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 October 2010

Before filing a complaint/ civil suit issue notice to the concerned department and sdto the concerned govt., then file a suit.  To file a criminal complaint against govt., officer sanction from the govt., is necessary

Arun Kumar Bhagat (Advocate (criminal))     15 October 2010

You seek sanction from  the Governor of the State by writing a letter along with a copy of your complaint and annexures therein.You file a private complaint in the court of Magistrate, stating therein that the sanction is awaited.

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     15 October 2010

the case may be filed through court u/s 156(3). You must have to constraint on your payment also through filling the recovery suit

ok sir

thanking you

i will send the same application alongwith a letter to mr. governor of state.

thanks again

how can i get senction from the govt. because police is not doing inough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register