Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahid (CCE)     07 October 2010

Advice

HI everyone,

I need advice on my situation, I am living in noida UP but I have complete documental address of delhi as I have one plot there too. I married with a girl intercast in April 2007 and I have a (boy) kid.

This marriage was on pure Islamic way and there was no dowry in this marriage. Now my wife wants my parents out of my house as she thinks I am in affair with one of my relative. She threatns to jail all my relatives and family.  She went to her house with my kid and they are threatning to even kill me.

I want to know weather this dowry act will hamper me or not as I have no taken anything from girl side, also what about the kid if this sepration happens. I want the kid to live with me.  Pleas help me I am really in a bad situation.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     07 October 2010

now face d trail seriously.

and denie all alligations.

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     07 October 2010

Dear Shahid

It is better to discuss and settle the issues amicably with your wife by taking the assistance of elders of the family and locality.  You and your wife may also take the advice of a family counselor. 

Please note that legal recourse if taken by your wife or by you will certainly affect the future child and both of you.  It is best to settle the issues peacefully.

Take care & Best regards,

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     08 October 2010

i agree with mr r.r. krishanna. It is very difficult situation in the law that nothing is in favour of boy untill he has not been acquitted by court.

At the initial stage solve your problem ambically and legal recourse is very hard and effect the future

shrikant chede (law officer)     08 October 2010

i do agree with mr kapoor

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     08 October 2010

Hello,

I agree with advice given by my Ld. friends but as far as legal preposition is concern.

Your wife is not going to admit this or surely she will allege that you and your family have taken dowery and demanded more now and you have to disprove it.

Ofcourse it will take time  as far as present situation is concern try to solve it through reconcilation ,in case failed then go for legal advice to  a lawyer then take other steps which advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register