LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     04 October 2010

lawyer in mumbai who can fight for free

any lawyer ready to fight for a woman who has been thrown out of her husband's home after his demise?

the inlaws have taken away 2 male children, and left the female child with her. the male children are neglected.

pls pm me directly

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 October 2010

I am responding to the TITLE of the post and not to the contents of the post !

1. Even a ld. Court does not hear a litigant if STAMP FEES are not properly affixed / paid so forget expecting any Lawyer working for free simple reason being charity does not begin at Home ! However no one is stopping her to put forward her plea before Legal Aid Services of the two Family Courts in Mumbai or a petition before Mumbai HC.

2. Either the TITLE of the post is intentionally thought to be put as maliciously or this TITLE is too dumb a title to misinterpret the scenarios just like a blonde joke for a professional who has worked hard as a student to get raised before the Bar and is now requested to work for FREE.

3. If you find that great Lawyer then find another great lawyer who can work for FREE for a poor HUSBAND who is hit by similar situation and is in Mumbai right now, will you do that for me ? Send that lawyer details by PM to me tooooo <studentoflaw>

However, all the best to the lady in this gender (natural) justice arena and let see BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN TOO MINUS RAINBOW GLASSES !

Amirallie shroff (Proprietor)     02 November 2014

Hello every one,

i am looking for a team of atleast 5 senior lawyers who expertise in dealing with the frivolous FIR/ bogus complaints of criminal contempt petition/ filed by the oposition towards the owners and legal heirs genuine rights holders of their ancestors property in mumbai (not free of cost )but payment will be done on later stage with the mutual understanding and terms and condition agreed between the undersigned and respective s lawyers who wish to join in land mark litigation process going on with free will and whole heartily to achieve the success in the name of almighty god.

This offer is nation vide not only in Mumbai if interested please visit our sites for more details and reply to me at my email aeshroff@gmail.com

mr Amir Ali Ibrahim Shroff (AAI SHROFF)

constituted power attorney

www.999legalheirs.com

www.rajulenterprises.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register