PROPRIETORSHIP DEED

DEAR SENIOR MEMBERS,

I NEED PROPRIETORSHIP DEED FORMAT.

HELP ME BE.

L J RAJAGOPALAN.

Learning

7 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     13 September 2010

There is no such format available. Otherwise also there is no need for such deed hence no specific format is availale but you can write all the introductory matters in that deed so as to provide such firm more authenticity. It cannot be registered.

1 Like

RAJAGOPALAN L J (CONSULTANT)     13 September 2010

DEAR SIR,

I AM HAVING A COMPANY IN THE NAME OF LAKSHMI ENTERPRISES. OUR MAIN SERVICE IS ACCOUNTS OUTSOURCING. PRESENTLY I HAVE 4 STAFFS INCLUDING MYSELF. i APPROACHED THE AIRTEL TO GET A CUG CONNECTION. THEY ASKED US TO SUBMIT THE PROPRIETORSHIP DEED ALONG WITH THE OTHER DOCUMENTS.

SO I AM TRYING THIS TO GET. IT SUBMITTED. 

THANKS

L J RAJAGOPALAN.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 September 2010

No deed needed for any proprietorship concern. You can register with shop and establshment act and can submit the certificate.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     13 September 2010

Proof of the name, address and activity of the concern, like registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern), certificate/licence issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act, sales and income tax returns, CST/VAT certificate, certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities, Licence issued by the Registering authority like Certificate of Practice issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Indian Medical Council, Food and Drug Control Authorities, etc.

ii) Any of the above documents would suffice. These documents should be in the name of the proprietary concern.

RAJAGOPALAN L J (CONSULTANT)     14 September 2010

DEAR SENIOR FRIENDS,

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

ANYWAY I GOT A DEED SAMPLE WHICH IS SUBMITTED BY A CLIENT  TO AIRTEL.

I ATTACHED HEREWITH.

THANKS.

L J RAJAGOPALAN.

LAKSHMI ENTERPRISES

ACCOUNTS OUTSOURCING.

Attached File : 53 53 pop.doc downloaded: 3459 times

Dhrmatheja (Proprietor)     15 November 2014

Hi,

How to get these below documents :

Proof of the name, address and activity of the concern, like registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern), certificate/licence issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act, sales and income tax returns, CST/VAT certificate, certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities, Licence issued by the Registering authority like Certificate of Practice issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Indian Medical Council, Food and Drug Control Authorities, etc.

ii) Any of the above documents would suffice. These documents should be in the name of the proprietary concern.

Divya   12 March 2021

Hello All

I want to convert my partnership to sole proprietorship firm, made partnership dissolution deed but further i want to undertake the business as sole proprietorship so i need the format deed for coversion pls help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register