Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jinamim (assistant)     09 September 2010

case is lodged under 1 subdivisionalcourt can i get passport

respected sir , madam,

i am an engineer,completed my btech in 2009,trying for a passport but problem is that  i have a case pending and i have to collect the no objection certifcate from the competent court,,,,,,,,,,now the case is like  someone declared criminal in forgery case which was against our family,,,,,,,and he is absconding from the police and as well as law for not getting arrested,now he along with his family is  trying to harass us every possible way,,,,,,that is why  they  lodged a case aginst  5 members including me, my father, my uncle  and two friends of my father,,,,the case is still pending,,,,,and not only one but as many  as seven cases were lodged  three of which already dismissed  and the problem is that i am trying for my masters in abroad but  before that i have to show my passport  as idenification proof  so all i need  to know the proper way of getting n o c  from the competent  sub divitional court, our case is under one sub divisional court,,,,,,,,,our advocate had not handled this type of matter before so he is telling that u will have to wait  till you will get acquitted but all i need to know that is this really so  if i do lodge a case  against someone big  he will be stopped from getting his passport till he get acquitted,,,,sir i really am in a big problem  ,,,please help me find the proper way  to get the no objection certificate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you for your valuable time and perseverance,,,please help me because this is one kind rare case,,,,and i am grateful finding you all so experienced on this rare matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please let me know the way out of this problem my email id is JINAMIM@GMAIL.COM,  and i am fron kolkata please do let me know the process as  soon as possible

Learning

2 Replies

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     09 September 2010

You can file petition before High Court for speedy disposal of the case.

jinamim (assistant)     10 September 2010

respected mam ,

you are saying to file petition before High Court for speedy disposal of the case, but i guess it can take 4 or 5 months ,but if i have not that much of time then what should i do?is there any other way to get the n o c in a less time, case against me is under147,448,325,326,453,379,506 ipc acts ,please suggest me a faster process if there has any,,thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register