Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURESH KRISHNA (working as Deputy Manager - Legal for DLF India Limited)     06 September 2010

Draft Contract/Agreement of service for composing the music

I am planning to produce a music album having six or 10 songs under a partnership with my three friends. We are all entering to in to a partnership deed, if require, register it (name not decided). Subsequent to registration of partnership firm we would like to engage a music composer to create lyrics and compose and make a music album with all copy rights vests with the partnership firm/us. 

In this regard, May I get any such draft Contract/Agreement of service for composing the music not assignment agreement.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Mathew (Legal Advice)     13 October 2010

In your case you should see through that all your rights are protected, and my advice would be dont believe in templates/samples because most of the time it gives a different intentions of the parties, keeping in view ur factual situationyou must make a strict agreement.

mail me if you need any help : lawyer_naiju@hotmail.com

(Guest)

Hit, Francis Ford Coppola's Website and take genuine advice.

https://www.zoetrope.com

Every bollywood star is there in a guise including Aiswarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Aamir khans,all khans and copy Amercian stuff to make their Bollywood trash. OF MAHESH BHATT THE INCORRIGIBLE THIEF IS ON ALL SITES. Amercan Zoetrope being the best. One complaint to Francis and boy see these guys go and beg to let them go.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register