LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaiprakash (Owner)     06 September 2010

Protection Against my Thief Cousin

My Cousin who lives in the same house as I am living as we are a Joint Family is has Criminal Nature of Stealing Money and other Small Valuable things belonging to us. He has been stealing our Money and Valuable things since Childhood and stole Money Several Times from my Mother, Father and Myself and recently he stole a heavy amount of Money from my Father but until we have decided to keep our silence as we don't have to spoil our Family member relationship and he is also very bold and brave and I think that couple of our family members are alive and safe only because of him when a Group of Gangsters was abusing us when we were at home during the Day-Time and Night and I am very Thankful to my Cousin and really respect his bravery. But now after failing in my life for several years I am able to make Double the amount of Money each month than the salary of my Cousin, but he is now eying my earnings and when I works on my Computer and works with my Affiliate Accounts he steal his way and give a glance into my Computer screen to see how much money I have made during past few days and I am fully confident that he has some things in his Mind and will try to break into my Bank Accounts or my Paypal account and which makes this more fearful is the fact that he can copy other people's Hand-Writing exactly and I fear that he can duplicate my Signature easy if he is able to get hold of my Bank Account details. Please suggest me to step-up my defense against my Cousin and protect myself from getting my Money Stolen by him.

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 September 2010

When you his nature you could have bring it to the notice of his parents, being a brother you could have advised him,.  It is in the hands of your elders.  Inform his nature to all the elders of the your family and advise him properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register