Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu Choubey (Associate)     24 August 2010

IPR Analyst

Hi,

Could some one help me in getting a Patent analyst position? I have just got tired of searching one.I have done  1 yr programme in IPRs learning searches,drafting,landscaping and all that stuff.Wherever I apply they need minnimum hand-on experience ina company. What do I do ? I had lots of expectations fron this stream, but I feel I have done a mistake in taking up IPRs.Please advise a potential stream in the Legal field so that I need not wait for such a long time.Should I learn Contract drafting? Awaiting a reply.

Learning

3 Replies

Summit Aggarwal (Ipr Lawyer(Trademarks Patents Designs and Copyrights))     02 September 2010

Dear Madhu,

We are a law firm in delhi. Send in your latest resume so that we can cosider you for a suitable position in our firm.

Regards

Summit Aggarwal.

Navaneetha Krishnan (Junior lawyer)     02 October 2010

Respected Sir/Madam, I, T.K. Navaneeta Krishnan, having completed BA.LLB course . I am very much keen to pursue a career with your esteemed institution. I have attached my resume for your consideration and perusal and shall be extremely grateful if you would kindly consider the same. Thanking you and with Best Regards. T.K. Navaneetha Krishnan.

Attached File : 27 27 resume naveen.doc downloaded: 140 times

maheshjindrali (B.A.,LL.B.)     07 October 2010

hi, this is mahesh. I'm a fultime student of PG course in IPR. I feel u 've not committed any mistake in choosing IPR. If  u r really interested in IPR den first serve in any IPR Law firm for experience for some 6 months and try to earn confidence of the employer wherever u work, u'll definitely reach ur goal. good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register