(Guest)

5 Judges suspended for mass copying

Title: Five Judges in Warangal (AP) suspended upon caught on live camera

ABN Exclusive Caught on Camera - Judges Mass Coping in Warangal

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybmWcDVGzog&feature=player_embedded#

Learning

8 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 August 2010

MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT, JUST NOT SEEN AT THEIR CASES.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH THAT JUST IS DONE, IT SHOULD BE SEEN ALSO.

- SUPREME COURT IN NARSIMA RAO CASE.

* NARSIMA RAO - THE EX PRIME MINISTER.

(Guest)

@ Sh. K. S. Shatry

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=73487

Are you one of the Ld. Judge in the posted scandal that you didnot like my posting to have clicked Thumbs Down icon under my picture :-))))

Sir, even Hon'ble SC (particularly Lordship Katju) said "general public" have right to criticise Judiiary as Judicial Officer is servant of the "general public".  I just performed [painfully] my duty being aam adami !

(Guest)

My Observations and I quote:

There are more of them where these 5 vermin came from . Its just that they happen to copy/pimp/grease/john/butter their way through a bit more cautiously, and hence do not get caught red-handed like this.

We have to shed our apathy & start hitting back, if we consider ourselves on the side of truth and justice.

Until good men leave their comfort-zone and stop being just passively good and self-centered, these vermin will find ways to come back and scat right on our heads.

These are just vermin, let this be just a start of a massive shake-up of the system which we are in.

I cannot emphasize this more !

1. Kindly discuss
2. Comments from aam adami welcome on above observation.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 August 2010

arun ji,

i went to profilr but it is blank.

(Guest)

didnot follow your one liners Sir

(Guest)

It's our National shame. In fact, even the invigilators who abetted should be appropriately dealt with. Kudos to the T.V. Channel for revealing the character and conduct of the exposed Judges who degraded themselves as the cheap mentality students.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     29 August 2010

King can do no wrong.

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     10 September 2010

We have copied to frame our Indian Constitution from British Westminster model.  Court verdicts are even replicas of various other Judgements rendered in the name of Judicial precedents.  Copying is not a new phenomena for Even life saving professions like Medicine, etc.  It is a national shame indeed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register