Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is there any legal opinion cell in Judiciary ?

Dear Friends, whether any legal advisory cell is working in Judiciary in the courts at every level where the peoples can have legal status of their side prior to file petition or any other office either in public administration or in judicial services ?  

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 July 2010

Dear Harsh Nikhade,

Legal aid are present in every level of the court and you can take help of the same.

Regards.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 July 2010

YES

IT IS LEGAL CELL.

ENQUIRE YOUR COURT PREMISES PEOPLE, THEY  WILL TELL YOU THE LOCATION OF IT AT THAT COURT.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 July 2010

Yes, legal aid cell is present right from the lower court to Hon. SC, u will have go thro' the guidlines to avail this facility. Even there is a provsion for waiving off the court fees also, but it takes time and causes delay. So, due to delay and some other reason people do not prefer it.

(Guest)

Thanks Friends,

This I am not asking for my personal interest but so that it will be underlined here to knowledge of every needy.

Actually I saw another thread here from one of our friends seeking legal status of the matter under RTI Act so.

It will be too good if details can be posted here as to whether the legal cell work for only some reserved community and poor are it is open for every needy citizen and whether only opinions are being provided or there are the services of advocates are also being provided at fixed fees etc.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 July 2010

Sir, the person who are eligible for legal aid cell is well defined. U can get them from the court concerned, and if u need of Hon. HC or SC, u may get the criteria from their web site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register