LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is this sin !

Source: https://www.indianexpress.com/news/boy-in-court-saw-dad-rape-sister...-er-mother-taught-me-to-say-so/653116/

A seven-year-old on Wednesday stood in a city court’s witness box for two hours describing how his father had allegedly raped his teenage sister in his presence, only to later reveal that his mother had told him to depose so.

“My mother, aunt and uncle have asked me to say these things. I don’t remember any thing happened on that day. But my mother tutored me for three days on what I should tell the court,” said the boy, in Standard III.

According to the prosecution, the 44-year old father had raped his 17-year-old daughter several times. The girl had claimed her brother stood a mute spectator. The boy’s initial claims included, “My father asked me to strip my sister and then attacked her.”

The contradiction came after the defence asked if he had been discussing the event with his mother. He then admitted he had been tutored.

“We don’t know what is the truth. We still have many other witnesses,” said public prosecutor Nilima Kasture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A ld. professional recently here in LCI forum commented saying it is sin to remove a child from her mother's custody no matter how so ever the mother is ! 

I say is father / natural guardian role only is limited only to be as a seed giver nothing more :-| 

Reminds me of the below famous case where under the prompting of a Indian mother from Himachal the innocent minor girl (daughter) at that time by way of Affidavit witness statement sent her own father to 19 years of jail on charges of Rape. Then when she grew up to become a major she out of whatever reason posted a Affidavit to Hon'ble SC mentioning that at that time she committed fraud by deposing by way of Affidavit under the influence of prompting her mother and Hon'ble SC fired left and right this young lady (now) when Affidavit reached their Lordships and immediately set free this unfortunate Indian Father and sent the case back to Shimla for fraud / perjury trial - my que. now here is any one of ld. members here know of the status of this unfortunate case in present times ! [Mind it in Indian jail the worst treatment a under trial there gets is that of people convicted of Rape and murderers and others don't even get that type of worst treatment so to speak and what was the fault of this Indian father only a false statement made by a innocent poor child who was tutored by her own flesh and blood]

Re.:  Asharam Vs.State of
Himachal Pradesh

Rgds.

Learning

1 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 July 2010

SHOCKING. STRANGE !

WHERE IS THOSE SO CALLED FEMINIST.

PERHAPS THEY ARE FEARED OF SUCH POSTINGS AND FLY AWAY.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register