Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHAITANYA KRISHNA   18 July 2021

Attestation form for government job

Hi Sir
In first year of engineering I was made failed in one subject, since I was caught using unfair means. I have cleared that subject the following year. My marks sheet doesn't indicate that. But I was selected in government job and I was asked to submit attestation form. There was a question "have you ever been debarred from any examination". What should I write for that. Will it affect my career. Please kindly ans this

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 July 2021

Once again go through the order in which you were caught in using unfair means and study the contents carefully,  Have you been debarred or some other words were used in the order.  If the order is silent o "debar' confidently state NO, as debar is permanent in nature.  Further, have you completed the Engineering course and qualified on the basis or secured a job on qualification of intermediate?

CHAITANYA KRISHNA   20 July 2021

There is no word debar sir. It was mentioned that subject will be deregistered, which means I need to reappear for that exam next year. I have appeared for it and completed too. I was selected through graduation degree only.

For your reference:

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 July 2021

Yes, the facts posted suggest no debarment from examination.

CHAITANYA KRISHNA   21 July 2021

So, Sir, can I confidently write No.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2021

It is matter of discretion of the deptt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register