Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     25 June 2021

Is this a petty crime?

Hi,

I don’t like somethings in my life

1. Mobile phone 

2. Internet connection 

I rarely use mobile because I am tapped by MNC giants and Police 🚨 and Visa Officers

Next, I like internet because I can participate in forum activities, online chatting, watch funny and educational videos and resources. 

But I also suspect I am being hacked by my ISP and my personal browsing data is distributed amongst miscreants.

Due to which, no one calls me for an interview and I suspect they call up that company and ask them not to give me a job, spoil my business plans etc. Believe me, this can easily happen. 

So, I woke up cranky today and watched p*rn content to disgust everyone because I am in a sort of oppression by whoever is tapping me, This was as an act of revenge on everyone who are hacking into my account. I’m not a cheap person or a circus animal for everyone to know about me.

Besides, I already contacted TRAI and all India ISP providers association giving advise on how to block this content completely India perpendicular to High court’s decision in 2017.

I am not a p*rn lover, and least bothered about it as I already have so many problems in my life. I can assure that I have used it today as a tool of vendetta against my eavesdroppers. What will happen now? 

NO ONE CAN TAP INTO MY ONLINE ACTIVITIES!!!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register