LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BIMAN GHARA   17 June 2021

Lost of Identity card for which no getting released letter

I was a process server in a sub-divisional court of a district court in West Bengal. I resigned from the job on 5 th April 2021 and that time I submitted my Identity card and a badge given by the office but that time I did not take any receipt from the departmental head. Now about 2 months have passed and I have been called in the district court and asked for Identity card and then I shall get released letter . But as I have already submitted it to my departmental head I could not submit it and departmental head is refusing about submitting my Identity card . Now the district judge is telling without submitting your identity card you will not get released letter. Now what I should do now ???

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 June 2021

t appears that you have posted a similar query in the past with some other name and received replies from experts.

BIMAN GHARA   18 June 2021

Almost 3 months has gone from my resignation . So, may I join new Government job if I get opportunity without waiting for my previous employer's released letter ????

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 June 2021

Joining a new Government job does not require any release letter unless it is a case of technical resignation. Anyhow, you may inform the authority concerned, with a supporting affidavit,  that you have already handed over the ID Card.

BIMAN GHARA   18 June 2021

supporting Affidavit means ???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2021

cannot join new department unless resignation is accepted.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2021

You may have to disclose the details of your past employment to the new employer, in that case you will directed to produce the relieving letter.

If you do not possess the relieving letter then your appointment tothe new employment may not be considered until you comply with the requirement within the stipulated time given to you to produce the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register