LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vprasadarao b   06 June 2021

traffic violation challana

I am Prasad from vijayawada.in our city traffic police stop and checked Honda activa bike challan penality of my activa bike .i show my documents. vehicle RC ; DL ; vehicle insurance and not show pollution certificate. The s.i issued challan has been issued against sound pollution/air pollution/unsafe parking on public road.(2/3wheelers/Inc/auto). what relief from wrong issued challan. let me know?

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     07 June 2021

During the time of checking we need to show all documents which they demand to show. if not then they can fine it. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 June 2021

As per the Motor Vehicle Act, like a motor insurance policy, registration certificate, and driving license, a PUC certificate is now mandatory to carry while driving.

Why PUC Certificate is required?

A PUC certificate is required as a validation. It authorizes that you can use the vehicle legally on the road. PUC Certificate confirms the percentage of carbon emission, that is, the amount of pollution your vehicle may contribute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register